Decorating a room often requires the choice of a plant that is not too difficult to cure or grow, which is both beautiful to see. There are some really unique and vibrant colors in nature and on the market. Here are six succulent plants really unique:
1. Zebra cactus (Haworthia fasciata, foto wikimedia,commons): Originally from the African continent, the zebra cactus boasts leaves with extraordinary horizontal white stripes. The beauty of this small plant is that it takes up little space and requires minimal care.
2. Aloe vera: It is a medicinal plant, a succulent whose lymph has been used to cure burns and wounds for centuries. Medical value apart, aloe vera is also a great indoor plant. Because the sharp spikes along the edge of the leaves can cut people, it is better if placed somewhere where it can not be brushed or dropped accidentally. You can read our article about aloe vera to deepen.
3. Chistmas Cactus ( schlumbergera): certainly one of the most beautiful succulent in circulation. The presence of flowers makes this plant even more alive and colorful. It loves very dry especially during the winter and the flowering period when an excess of watering can cause the loss of buds.
it is not a palm but a succulent. Probably one of the most fascinating and attractive of great houseplants. Its water is stored at the base of the swollen stem, which looks like an elephant’s foot and is therefore also called “Elephant Foot tree”.
5. Kleinia rowleyana (photo wikimedia.commons): kleinia rowleyana is an extraordinary interior plant especially when grown in hanging baskets, experiencing its growth in different vessels and containers. Its cultivation method does not differ much from the other succulent.
6. Kalanchoe Tomentosa (photo wikimedia.commons): the silver gray hair of this plant makes it blurry as the leaves are greasy like other succulent and rust-colored on the edges, like many other kalanchoe genera, the plant also forms flowers. However, it rarely happens when the plant lives in the house.